20 November 2013

Dat Life Grind

I'd have to say that today, in a way, I'm layn'm slayn'm; gettin' on dat life grind -- you know the kind. I went to the shop this morning don't remember what I bought, but let me tell you I sure it be hot on all that.. There's nothing to it if you catch what I mean when I say it, knaw it and thaw it under the sea. Dat's dat grind I'm feelin' -- ya feel dat?

It's been a while since we've graced your pleasant ears and eyes with our almighty ambivalent, presence, and might I say that in our absence, we've been quite prolific. The amount of things we didn't do, words we didn't say, galoshes we didn't galosh... It's quite literally unthinkable. Try to think of it and you'll see what I'm saying. It'll come to you. In a vision of the omniscient kettle of the sun's radiant image. I'd be lying if I said I were lying bout that one, folks!

In sum kinda summary -- Don't say a word. They don't know anything that we do

Love,
ya Ma!
JK it's pete.

No comments:

Post a Comment