20 November 2013

Asshole in your Butt Hole

*For Stinky*



So simple , 
No
So...
Supple
Aye?
Ehhh, mah mama mah mama she say. 
Never dun gonna go
Down that way no mo
Not today, or yester. 
Let it fester in ya wound
Til my boy Lester coming thru
Gonna pop out den kneecaps 
For through the trees I do plead hats
Do rain down upon us 
Pterodactyls are in me
I find myself cringing
The ptero the ptero the ptero 
The pterodactyls are in me
Wayside court side
At the ol Kentucky classic
I found the sideways
Sandwich
From whence the world cometh
And mine eyes
Did temble
At the smelly abundance 
Of its presence
O! How I amped onto its holy smell. 
I reeked for days, sucka! 
God, I coulda killed a god today. 

With the dump I took in the fump of my crumpet today is a trumpet on which I do lump it thru time the old shrimp bit of which I am biskit. 

My mind is bisquik
The kind that u cook wit
Billboard on the street
Told me its secret
And that I took
To the bank, I did

Agree! A great! A Greek! 
Or so you thought before...
Before...
The incident
That's why we talking bout Islam folks. Preach
I shall folk it all if we weren't incident creatures oh so meager. 
Meter. Parking. Do the math u jackabond of long don whackathon. 

Let us rejoin the hot doogens, 
For they will non-shtugen the booden foe's mead, 
Aye, that of ol' Hammer Fist, Gremlin-Lung Feaster. 
Ah! Yes! 
And all around the fire too!
Who did not think I would be invited?
I shudder! 
So shall you all

Ear-beard bakes a naked cake
The sons of Petros
Make the metro on time 
Quarter-marking the market
West-side Trojans fight
Southeast pita. 
Vengeance tastes just as fine as hummus
Hmmm... Us?

No comments:

Post a Comment