18 November 2012

Welcome to the Lion's Den, Population: You and Me

Hello all and welcome to the lion's den. It's been a while since I've last seen you, so let me catch you up on all the goings on in our neck of the woods. First off, our little shcmuck may be gone and dead. We're not entirely sure, he's just kinda chillin', so we've assumed the worst. The poor guy never got to become a beautiful luna moth, but neither do I so fuck 'im, right? And as far as that goes, fuck people! Right? Do ya'll understand me? Jah feel, the brothers of my nation and my sisters in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ almighty on his exulted cross? Too far? Ok, let's pull it back now.

It's hard to think of things to write my readership. Not really for this because I can just say what I want and ya'll just eat that shit up like it's gold (please don't eat gold. It doesn't digest well, though it's good for the gallbladder)! No, I mean for things that matter to people who judge things bast on quality. Those kinds a people are hard to please. Always trying to undermine your creative idiocy and whatnot. It's enough to drive a man insane I tell ya! And I oughta know about insanity.

If you would give me a moment, I need some more of my heavenly muse before I continue my address to you fine people. Ok, TIME OUT!

........Annnnnd time in! I'm glad to see you all doing we, hopefully we didn't lose anyone at intermission. On to a more important matter, the rising economic troubles of Greece and its strain on both the European Union as well as the world community. Yeah, that sucks, doesn't it? Makes you put your life in perspective, don't it? As far as solutions to or details on or thoughts regarding the issue, ya got me, but I know it's important and god dammit that's all that matters!

I hate to say goodbye, but ya'll my bitches and gotta catch some mothafuckin' zebras so this lion can eat! I'm the king of the pride bitchesssss!

Yours foreva,
You know who (that's right, its Tom "Muthafukin'" Riddle)

No comments:

Post a Comment