09 November 2012

Bleach Everywhere, Muthafuckas

Now that's how you properly end an encounter. Really - imagine it. Some stupid people are making words at you and you're humoring them, giving a couple words back in exchange (you're amicable and shit, right? So that's cool), but really not giving a shit. Eventually you say some sort of summing-up kind of statement, like "And I guess that's why you have two buttholes," or "Sheeeeeyit, mane," and then proceed to shout it.

You shout it like a goddamned wildebeest! BLEACH EVERYWHERE MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

Do you do it, too? I don't know, that seems kind of crazy. I mean it's crazy enough shouting it but should you literally spray the stupid faces that are making stupid words with bleach? That's quite a bold step, my good sir, and I don't recommend it. But actually yeah you should totally spray their faces with bleach, that's fucking awesome.

What do I do with this now? How can bleach everywhere be followed? Fire. Burn those dumb bitches and run like hell cuz the cops is sure ta be on yo' tail man! You have now completed phase one on your path to becoming a roving serial murderer!

If you're still reading this then obviously you didn't take our advice. What the hell guys; I thought we had a good thing going here. We tell you what to do, you unconditionally follow it, and everyone wins. Don't fuck with that, man, seriously though.

Where hath the time gone. Or rather, the sense. Where hath it fled. Oh meezies oh myzies.

And I guess, that's why you have two buttholes.

Shhhhh,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment