05 April 2013

Whose shoes are these?!

They're certainly not mine; at least i dont think so. Shoes? Nooo way, boss. Not me, no way, no how, not neva. But alack! "Not mine" isn't a specific enough definition! So the answer, my friends, remain ambiguous. Fuckin' ambiguity! The bane of our need to know all the shit about everything! But I say why know when you can not! Heavy stuff, I know, but bear with me. Rawr! Fuckin salmon and honey! Yeah! Anyway, I mean to say what I already said. So if you don't get it, that's the point! Ya gaddarmnied carmurblik!

Look at this! What is this?! It's the plight of a generation! People are being pulled apart by horses in the streets! Don't believe me? Well fuck you! I say what goes on! So anyway, pulled apart by horses! The most pressing moral issue in the world today! Some say it's cruel and unusual punishment; some don't. Either way, both sides have a compelling argument. So the problem continues! To plague over our entire society. In the literal sense. Bodaba bwahdabwahbwaow!

In the interest of time,
I Left the Change on the Counter.
Yours,
Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment