18 April 2013

Just Words are just words

Tis a pleasure to make your aquaintance and welcome to the continuing story of feeble-mindedness and scientific inquiry! And what a story it is! We left our hero at home, so instead we'll use this pencil - look at it! - So this pencil is, uh, makin an omlet. For the king of science. And he's struggling, what with his not having arms and all, (plus he aint the sharpest one in the box! [that's Ted.]) but he suddenly realizes he was a cactus hallucinating he was a pencil the whole time! Now here's where it gets really confusing.

The, pencil that it be, was, as it were, no longer inside the cactus - how could it? For the jam jar certainly wasn't a pine tree! Four times, I checked if it could be, but alack! Indeed, who could say, in such a decisive manner, that the cactus, instead, was apart (or, perhaps, a part) of the pencil? Certainly not I! Pursuasive as it may be to think such a thing given the facts, the facts, as I have called them -as I have seen them - have been neither by "not me". You, being not me, are clearly included as "not me," and heterofore ought to have used a tad bit more discretion in your appearantly blind acceptance of the unknown! For shame!

THE END... --~..~

Wow, wasn't that a powerful tale? It's based on a true story, you know. You know you scamp! Don't gimme that look! I don't even want it. Seriously though, you keep it.

When enough's not enough,
I'll be there

1 comment: