02 February 2015

Get Reel, Norway!

And who can say what our true callings are? An eternal search, I think. The balance between accepting where you are and yearning for a place you've never even imagined.

There are some days when my connections to other humans are ineffably the only things that matter, as if the very persistence of my existence were predicated on those to whom I've dedicated portions of life-love. Only one of myriad tensions which yank me this way or that. Too many directions point north... I wish that we fulfill such desires (the core desires, the ones that beat gravely quiet rhythms in our hearts, not the boisterous and fleeting ones that can wreck psyches, homes, and species, but the ones that always whisper truths) before our planetary performances pitter to their penultimate pulses. Until then, I can think of no wiser route than to Kung-fu-death-grip onto the directions that offer mindful peace, a sort of joyful unrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment