16 March 2013

Simple Math for Kids! Also Animals.

I'm glad we've met again, so soon, my friends. Auspicious, even, it would seem. There has been recent development of a theory in the most scientific regions of the Earth (ya know, like Sweden or fucking whatever that shit is): all of humanity's/existence's efforts toward an objective order can be summarized through an equation. Just think of it like this, folky men of the folks valley. People who believe that people are obligated, or, at the very least, ought to want, to collectively act for the "good" and "equality" of others are theorizing existence as an equation that equates humanity with this idealized order. We here at Primo Kebabs:The Tastiest n Crumbliest!, Inc. posit that it ain't no equation, ya tomfool you. Rather, humanity and all of this existence is a term; just a fucking term. Shaddup, ya done. We are chaotic and entropic and that is the beauty of our human sentience! How lucky are you! And me! And this badger! Whoa, get that badger outta here, whoa nelly, whodatdoewat.
I can't even breathe though all this garbage, can you? its far too much fir one man ta handle let alone many men. and perhaps women, we allow those here. we accept all types of people here at Primo Kebabs: The Kick in the Pants Your Mama Ordered in '73 the movie that made me decide to do every drug ever! Look at it! Fuckin do it you fuckershitcockerspanielfailfuck! Wow that was harsh. Sorry about that folks, I can't help fellin how I feel thou. I'm just trippin balls, don't mind me.
And now that all that's over, to the jokes!
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because the chicken was a fuckin not real thing that no one cares about and only exists in terms of this joke so the chicken does what I fuckin say it does. That damn stupid bitch.
Enough joke! i'm already fallin off my goddamned seat with laughter. It's fillin me up to the brim if you know what I mean. and if you don't, it's not doing that. because that's how that works in real life. and that's the bottom line cuz stoned and cold says so. bam, in the face, of all you and ya mathas.

Doobz n dogz,

Snoop Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment